Indian Air Force Agniveer Exam Date, City & Admit Card 2023
Indian Air Force (IAF) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill vacancies of Agniveer Vayu post through Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Notification. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Indian Air Force (IAF). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Air Force Agniveer Notification 2023
Are you also waiting for Indian Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023? If yes then now you can apply for Air Force Agniveer application form. Because today the Indian Air Force (IAF) has released the official notification for Airforce Agniveer posts. For more updates on Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023 read the section given below.
This is a big opportunity for attendees who are seeking a govt job in Indian Air Force (IAF). Because the Air Force Agniveer Vacancy 2023 notification is released for waiting aspirants. Also, on this page, check the complete details of Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023, like the schedule of the application form, eligibility details, Application Fee & Salary etc.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Indian Airforce Agnipath Vayu Agniveer Scheme
Airforce Agniveer Vayu Intake 01 & 02/2023
Indian Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment Process||Advt. No. 01/2023||Advt. No. 02/2023|
|Application Form Start||07 November 2022||17 March 2023|
|Application Submission Last Date||21 November 2023||04 April 2023|
|Correction Date||–||17-19 April 2023|
|Exam Schedule||18-24 January 2023||20 May 2023|
|Exam Date/ City Available||06 January 2023||09 May 2023|
|Provisional Select List (PSL)||15 May 2023||Notify Soon|
|Enrolment List||10 June 2023||Notify Soon|
|Upcoming Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel|
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the Indian Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the Indian Air Force Agniveer application fee through the payment gateway on the Indian Air Force (IAF) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 04 April 2023 at 23.00 hrs.
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 250/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 250/-
The Indian Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen. Transaction charges, if any, levied by the bank for online payment will be borne by the applicants.
Air Force Agniveer Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the Indian Air Force Agniveer online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Commission/ Department for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
- Minimum Age Required : 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 21 Years
Candidate born between 26 December 2002 and 26 June 2006 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
#Government Jobs for You
Indian Air Force Agniveer Qualification
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- 03 years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course). OR
- 02 years Vocational Course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Maths with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate/ Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course).
Other Than Science Subjects:
- Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any subject approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- 02 years vocational course with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation.
- For more details read the official notification.
Indian Air Force Agniveer Vacancy 2023
|Force||1st & 2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year|
- The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) decides to reserve 10% vacancies for recruitment in CAPFs and Assam Rifles for Agniveers. source: HMO India (Twitter)
- AGNIPATH Scheme: Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh has approved a proposal to reserve 10% of the job vacancies in Ministry of Defence for ‘Agniveers’ meeting requisite eligibility criteria.
- The 10% reservation will be implemented in the Indian Coast Guard and defence civilian posts, and all the 16 Defence Public Sector Undertakings. This reservation would be in addition to existing reservation for ex-servicemen. Source: RMO India (Twitter)
Indian Air Force Agniveer Salary 2023
Indian Air Force Agniveer Selection Process
There is no change in the recruitment process. Candidates will be selected as per the earlier rules. Recruitment will be done on the basis of merit across the country. Those who will be selected in these recruitment exams will get a job for 04 years.
- Online Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Examination
Indian Air Force Agniveer Written Exam 2023
- (a) Science Subjects: Total duration of the online test shall be 60 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus.
- (b) Other Than Science Subjects: Total duration of the online test shall be 45 minutes and shall comprise of English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
- (c) Science Subjects & Other Than Science Subjects: Total duration of the online test shall be 85 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
- One mark for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 Marks
Air Force Agniveer Physical Standards
|Chest||Min. Expansion 5 cm|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age|
|Running||1.6 Km in 06 Minutes 30 Seconds|
Indian Air Force Agniveer Scheme 2023
- Employability: Agniveers enrolled under this entry are liable to be assigned any duty in organizational interest, at the discretion of the IAF.
- Uniform: To encourage and recognize dynamism of youth, a distinctive insignia will be worn by Agniveers on their uniform during their engagement period.
- Honours and Awards: Agniveers will be entitled to honours and awards, as per extant guidelines governing the subject for the IAF.
- Training: On being enrolled, individuals will be imparted military training based on organizational requirements
- Assessment: IAF will endeavour to maintain a centralized highquality online database of ‘Agniveers’ and will follow a transparent common assessment methodology. An objective assessment system to ensure fair and impartial assessment will be introduced.
- Skills attained by Agniveers will be systematically recorded. Broad guidelines will be framed before appointment of the first batch of Agniveers and the same along with any subsequent changes would be circulated.
- Leave: Grant of leave will be subject to exigencies of the organization. The following leave may be applicable for Agniveers during their engagement period; Annual Leave: 30 days per year, Sick Leave: Based on medical advice.
- Medical and CSD Facilities: For the duration of their engagement period in IAF, Agniveers will be entitled for medical facility at Service Hospitals as well as CSD provisions.
- Release At Own Request: Release at own request prior to completion of engagement period will not be permissible for Agniveers except in exceptional cases, with approval of the Competent Authority.
- Pay, Allowances and Allied Benefits: Individuals enrolled under this Scheme will be paid an Agniveer package of Rs. 30,000/- per month with a fixed yearly increment. In addition, Risk and Hardship, Dress and Travel allowances will be paid.
- Life Insurance Cover: Agniveers will be provided life insurance cover of Rs. 48 lakhs for the duration of their engagement period as Agniveers in the IAF.
- ‘Agniveer’ Skill Certificate: At the end of the engagement period, a detailed Skill-set certificate will be provided to the Agniveers, highlighting the skills and level of competency acquired by them during their engagement period.
- Ex-Agniveers enrolled for 4 Years: Ex-Agniveers who are selected to be enrolled in IAF as regular cadre on completion of 4 years, will be governed by existing terms and conditions of service of airmen/NCs (E) in the Indian Air Force, as amended from time to time.
Indian Air Force Agniveer Online Form 2023
Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 04 April 2023 at 23.00 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of Airforce Agniveer application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the Air Force Agniveer on Direct Recruitment Basis.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of Airforce Agniveer application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 17 March 2023 to 04 April 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in Airforce Agniveer Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for Airforce Agniveer Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Airforce Agniveer Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact:-
- Contact No.: 011-25694209/ 25699606
- E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telegram Channel: Join Now
Note: Misbehaviour in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
Air Force Agniveer Official Notice & Link
Download PSL List (01/2023)
Check Exam Date & City Details
Air Force Agniveer Syllabus
Join Telegram Group