Indian Army Agniveer Result, Zone Wise Rally Schedule 2023
Indian Army (Army Agnipath) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill vacancies of Agniveer through Indian Army Agniveer Rally 2023 Notification. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the Indian Army Agniveer Rally 2023 official notification issued by the Indian Army (Army Agnipath). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Table of Contents
Indian Army Agniveer Vacancy 2023 Notification
Indian Army Agniveer Rally 2023 :- Indian Army (Army Agnipath) has recently released the notification for the Agniveer Rally. Its official notice has been issued in February 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Indian Army Agniveer Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of Indian Army (Army Agnipath). All the information related to the Indian Army Agniveer Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Join Indian Army
India Army Agniveer Admit Card 2023
Indian Army Agniveer Rally 2023
Indian Army Agniveer Rally Overview
|Department/ Organization||Indian Army (Army Agnipath)|
|Advt. No.||Assam Rifles Rally 2023|
|Salary||As per rules|
|Article Category||Defence Job|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to Indian Army Agniveer recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||16 February 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||20 March 2023|
|Fee Payment Last Date||20 March 2023|
|Online CEE Exam Date||17-25 April 2023|
|CEE Result Declared||20 May 2023|
|Rally Schedule||16 June to 12 Feb 2023 (Zone Wise)|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join WhatsApp Group|
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the Indian Army Agniveer Rally 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the Agniveer Rally application fee through the payment gateway on the Indian Army (Army Agnipath) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 20 March 2023 at 23.59 hrs.
|General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fees||250/-|
|SC, ST Candidates Fees||250/-|
Indian Army Agniveer Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the Indian Army Agniveer online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate will be accepted by the Indian Army (Army Agnipath) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for Indian Army Agniveer is;
- Minimum Age Required :- 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 21 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 01 October 2023
- Calculate Your Age- Use Age Calculator
Candidate born between 01 October 2002 to 01 April 2006 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
Indian Army Agniveer Vacancy
|Force||1st & 2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year|
- The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) decides to reserve 10% vacancies for recruitment in CAPFs and Assam Rifles for Agniveers. source: HMO India (Twitter)
- AGNIPATH Scheme: Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh has approved a proposal to reserve 10% of the job vacancies in Ministry of Defence for ‘Agniveers’ meeting requisite eligibility criteria.
- The 10% reservation will be implemented in the Indian Coast Guard and defence civilian posts, and all the 16 Defence Public Sector Undertakings. This reservation would be in addition to existing reservation for ex-servicemen. Source: RMO India (Twitter)
Indian Army Agniveer Rally Eligibility Criteria
Agniveer (General Duty) (All Arms)
- Class 10th/Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.
- Candidates with valid Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) Driving License will be given preference for Driver requirements.
Agniveer (Technical) (All Arms, Aviation & Ammunition Examiner)
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. OR
- 10+2 Intermediate exam pass from any recognized State Education Board or Central Education Board to include NIOS and ITI course of minimum one year in required field with NSQF level 4 or above. OR
- 10th/Matric pass with 50% in aggregate and min 40% in English, Maths and Science with 02 years of Tech Training from ITI or two/three yrs Diploma in following streams:
Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Mechanic Diesel, Electronic Mech, Technician Power Electronic Systems, Electrician, Fitter, Instrument Mechanic, Draughtsman (All types), Mechanic Cum Operator Electric Communication System , Vessel Navigator, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Auto Mobile Engineering, Computer Science/Computer Engineering, Instrumentation Technology, Surveyor, Geo Informatics Assistant , Information and Communication Technology System Maintenance, Information Technology.
Agniveer Clerk / Store Keeper (Technical) (All Arms)
- 10+2 | Intermediate Exam Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject.
- Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accounts /Book Keeping in Class XII is mandatory.
Agniveer Tradesmen 10th Pass (All Arms)
- Candidates should have Class 10th simple pass from any recognized board/ university. Should have scored 33% in each subject.
Agniveer Tradesmen 8th Pass (All Arms)
- Candidates should have Class 8th simple pass from any recognized board/ university. Should have scored 33% in each subject.
- For more details read the official notification.
Indian Army Agniveer Salary 2023
Indian Army Agniveer Selection Process
For Recruiting Year 2023-24, the recruitment of Agniveer will be carried out in two phases:-
- Phase I – Online Computer Based Written Examination (Online CEE)
- Phase II – Recruitment Rally.
Army Agniveer Online CEE Test 2023
Online CEE test will be objective Multiple Choice Question (MCQ). As per category of application the candidates would be required to answer 50 questions in one hour or 100 questions in two hours.
Marking Pattern for Online Test:-
- Full marks for every correct answer.
- Nil marks for unattempted question.
- Negative Marking- 0.25 marks
- All questions, if attempted, will be considered for evaluation, even if marked for review.
Indian Army Agniveer Physical Test 2023
|Agniveer (Clerk/SKT) (All Arms)||162 cm||77 cm (+5 cm expansion)|
|Agniveer (General Duty) (All Arms)||163 cm||77 cm (+5 cm expansion)|
|Agniveer (Technical) (All Arms)||163 cm||77 cm (+5 cm expansion)|
|Agniveer Tradesmen 10th pass (All Arms)||163 cm||77 cm (+5 cm expansion)|
|Agniveer Tradesmen 8th pass (All Arms)||163 cm||77 cm (+5 cm expansion)|
Note: Candidates appearing for Agniveer Tech and Agniveer Clerk /Store Keeper Technical only need to qualify in all tests.
Candidates are required to bring following documents/certificate in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site :-
- (a) Admit Card Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
- (b) Photograph. Twenty (20) copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old Computerised/photocopied/shopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
- Photographs must be with proper hair cut and clean shave (except Sikh Candidates).
- Education Certificate with marks sheet of all educational qualifications.
- Domicile Certificate: Domicile Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
- Caste Certificate: Caste Certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
- Religion Certificate: Religion Certificate to be issued by the Tehsildar/ SDM (if religion as “SIKH/ HINDU/ MUSLIM/ CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
- School Character Certificate: School Character Certificate issued by the School/College Principal/Headmaster where the candidates last studied.
- Character Certificate: Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate: Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
- NCC Certificate: NCC A/B/C Certificate and Republic Day Parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority.
- Affidavit: Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate at the Rally Site without fail.
- Others: Relationship Certificate, Sports Certificate, Certificate of Bonus Marks, Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card, Police Character Certificate, Sarpanch/Nagar Sewak (Residence Proof).
- Vaccination Certificate: All candidates appearing for rally should be fully vaccinated for Covid-19. The certificate to be produced to auth upon asking.
Indian Army Agniveer Scheme 2023
- Candidates will be enrolled under Army Act, 1950 for a service
duration of four (04) years including the training period.
- Agniveers so enrolled will be subject to Army Act, 1950 and will be liable to go wherever ordered, by land, sea or air.
- Agniveers so enrolled under the scheme, will not be eligible for any kind of Pension or Gratuity.
- Service of Agniveers will commence from the date of enrolment.
- Agniveers would form a distinct rank in the IA, different from any other existing ranks.
- Agniveers will be liable to be assigned any duty in organisational interest, as decided from time to time.
- Agniveers can be posted to any regiment/unit and can be further transferred in organisational interest.
- (i) All Agniveers will be discharged on completion of four years of service.
- (ii) On discharge after completion of four years, Agniveers will be paid a ‘Seva Nidhi’ package to enable them to return to the society for pursuing employment in other sectors.
- (iii) Agniveers will not be eligible for any kind of pension or gratuity, neither will they be eligible for Ex Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS), Canteen Stores Department (CSD) facilities, Ex Serviceman status and other related benefits.
- (iv) Agniveers will be barred from disclosing classified information gained during service to any unauthorised person or source under Official Secrets Act, 1923.
Enrolment for Regular Cadre:
- (i) Based on organisational requirements and policies promulgated, Agniveers who are completing their engagement period in each batch will be offered an opportunity to apply for enrolment in the regular cadre of IA.
- These applications will be considered in a centralised manner by the Army based on an objective criteria including performance during their engagement period and not more than 25% of each specific batch of Agniveers will be enrolled in regular cadre of the IA, post completion of their four year engagement period.
- (ii) Agniveers so enrolled as regular cadre would be required to serve for a further engagement period of 15 years and will be governed by terms and conditions of service (of Junior Commissioned Officer/ Other Ranks in IA) currently in vogue (as amended from time to time).
- Agniveers will not have any right to be selected. Selection will be exclusive jurisdiction of the IA.
- As part of the enrolment process, each Agniveer will be required to formally accept all terms and conditions of the Agnipath Scheme.
- For personnel below the age of 18 years, the enrolment form will need to be signed by the parents/ guardians, in accordance with extant provisions.
- On being enrolled, candidates will be imparted suitable military training based on organisational requirements.
- Grant of leave will be subject to exigencies of service. The following leave may be applicable for Agniveers during their engagement period:- Annual Leave: Upto 30 days per year, Sick Leave: Based on medical advice.
- A distinctive insignia will be worn by the Agniveers on their uniform during their service period. Detailed instructions shall be issued separately.
Medical & CSD Facilities:
- For the duration of their engagement period in the IA, Agniveers will be entitled for medical facility at military hospitals as well as CSD provisions.
Seva Nidhi Package:
- On discharge at four years, the corpus of ₹5.02 lakhs will be matched by the GoI, an amount of ₹10.04 lakhs and accrued interest will be given to the Agniveers.
- The Agniveer pay is a composite package and will not be eligible for any Dearness Allowance and Military Service Pay. He will get applicable Risk & Hardship, Ration, Dress and Travel allowances as decided by the GoI from time to time.
Life Insurance Cover:
- Agniveers will be provided non-contributory life insurance cover of ₹48 lakhs for the duration of their engagement period and they will not be eligible for Army Group Insurance Fund (AGIF) schemes/ benefits.
Benefits for Agniveer Service
- (a) Seva Nidhi Package: Refer Para 12(b) above. The corpus generated after four years of contribution will be paid to the exiting Agniveers.
- (b) ‘Agniveer’ Skill Certificate: At the end of engagement period, a detailed skill set certificate will be provided to the Agniveers, highlighting the skills and level of competency acquired by the personnel during their engagement period.
- (c) Class 12th Certificate: Agniveers who have been enrolled after qualifying Class 10th, a certificate for 12th(equivalent) will be given on completion of their four years engagement period, based on skills attained. Detailed instructions shall be issued separately.
How To Apply For Indian Army Agniveer Rally 2023
Indian Army Agniveer Rally 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 20 March 2023 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of Indian Army Agniveer application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the Indian Army Agniveer on Direct Recruitment Basis.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of Indian Army Agniveer application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- Indian Army Agniveer Rally 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 16 February 2023 to 20 March 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in Indian Army Agniveer Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Indian Army Agniveer Official Notice & Link
|Download Zone Wise Rally Schedule||Rally Schedule|
|Download Agniveer CEE Result||Check Result|
|Download Official Notification||Rally Schedule|
|Official Webiste||Indian Army|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Now|