Name Of Booard:Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department
Name Of Post:Pre Matric | Post Matric | Dashmottar Scholarship 2017-2018
Date Of Post: 24.12.2017
Short Information-UP Scholarship Department Are Invited to the Online Application Form for The Session 2017-18 Class 9, 10, 11, 12 and Dashmottar Scholarship for UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate Courses. Those Candidates are Interested to the Following Scholarship Form and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department
Pre Matric | Post Matric | Dashmottar Scholarship 2018
Application Fee For Scholarship
- All Uttar Pradesh Domicile Candidates are Enrolled in Session 2018 in any Courses of Class 9 to UG, PG, Diploma Courses, Certificate or any Exam are Filled the Scholarship Form.
- For Income Criteria Visit UP Scholarship Website.
- There is no fee of any kind when applying for UP scholarship.
- This service is absolutely free.
- It is applicable to people of all castes.
Eligibility For UP Scholarship
- Domicile in Uttar Pradesh.
- Enrolled with School, College, Institute or University.
- Pre Matric Class 9 : Passed Class 8 Exam and Enrolled in Class 9.
- Pre Matric Class 10 : Passed Class 9 Exam and Enrolled in Class 10.
- Post Matric 11 : Passed Class 10 Exam and Enrolled in Class 11.
- Post Matric 12 : Passed Class 11 Exam and Enrolled in Class 12.
- Dashmottar : Enrolled in any UG, PG, Diploma Certificate Examination.
Document Required For Candidate
- Cast Certificate, Income Certificate, Bank Pass Book, Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet, Fee Receipt No., Annual None Refundable Amount, Enrolled No., Aadhar Card, Latest Passport Size Scan Photo.
- Renewal Candidates : Please Use Last Year Registration No. to Login to Renewal Section and Enter the Fresh Details.
Method of online application UP Scholarship
- Renewal Candidates : Those Candidates are Enrolled in Previously Year and Required to Re Fill the Scholarship Form in this Year Please Use a Renewal Candidates.
- Fresh Candidates : Those Candidates are Enrolled in this Year Or Not Filled the Scholarship Form in Last Year are Registered Yourself to as a Fresh Candidates.
- Collect all Documents Before Apply Online.
- If You Have don’t Know Annual Non Refundable Amount Kindly Contact to Enrolled College.
- After the Complete the Application Process Submit the Form within 3 Days Complete Form.
- For More Details Read the Full Instruction On Official Website.
Condidate Informe Before Apply Online Application Read Carefully Notification Then Apply
Important Link For Used Service
Login Already Register/Renewal