Short Notification CTI / CITS Admission
Directorate General of Training, Govt of India has been issued fresh notification for the post Directorate General of Training, Govt of India 2023, check here on our website how to apply, where to apply, when to apply, those candidate who are willing to join the CTI Admission Online Form 2023-24 can Read the notification for recruitment eligibility, post information, selection procedure, age limit, pay scale and all other information.
Directorate General of Training, Govt of India
CTI Admission Online Form 2023-24
CTI / CITS Course Details
- Course Name : Admission for Craft Instructor Training Course through All India Common Entrance Test 2023
- Educational Qualification : 10th OR 12th Passed With NCVT/SCVT Certificate in Relevant Trade OR Diploma / Degree From a Recognized Board Of Technical Education / University.
- Note : Trade COE are Not Eligible.
How to Fill CTI / CITS Admission Online Form
- Read the Notification Before Apply the Online Admission Application Form.
- And Collect the All Documents Like Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready The Scanned Document Related to Recruitment Form Like Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If You Are Required to Pay Fees Online OR Offline Then Pay Fees According The Given Step.
- And Then Submit The Application Form And Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
CTI / CITS Admission Exam Centre List 2023
9. Port Blair
10. Allahabad (Prayagraj)
13. Dadra & Nagar Haveli
CTI / CITS Admission Test Exam Pattern
- ITI Level Related Trade Question : 75%
- Aptitude (Logical, Numeric and Reasoning) : 25%