GJU Reappear Form 2023: Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hisar (GJUS&T) has commenced the application process for Reappear/Improvement forms for all UG/PG Courses under both semester and annual schemes. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can review the notification and apply online.
GJU Reappear Form 2023 Short Summary
All the important points need to be checked for the form of reappear by Guru Jambheshwar University. So that do not make any mistake while applying for GJU Reappear Form 2023.
- Organization Name: Guru Jambheshwar University, GJUS&T
- Course Details: UG/PG Programs
- Examination Schedule: 2023-24
- GJU Reappear Exam Date: Starting from November 25, 2023
- GJU Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GJU Official Website: gjust.ac.in
- GJU Reappear/Improvement forms for all UG/PG Courses under both semester and annual schemes have started.
- GJU Reappear Form 2023 Last Date (Without Late Fee): October 20, 2023
- Last Date with Rs. 500/- Late Fee: October 27, 2023
- Last Date with Rs. 1000/- Late Fee: October 31, 2023
- For all semester system examinations, exam forms for regular and reappear students, along with lists of students and fees from all University Teaching Departments and Affiliated Engineering & Management Colleges, must be submitted online to the University, as per the schedule mentioned above, irrespective of the declaration of the results of the last exam. However, for reappear candidates, no late fee shall be charged within 15 days of the result declaration, including the date of the result declaration. Afterward, late fees will apply as per the schedule.
- The examination fee, once paid, is non-refundable and cannot be adjusted for any course or subsequent examination under any circumstances. Once submitted, the examination form and fee cannot be withdrawn.
- The fee structure will adhere to University norms.
How to Apply GJU Reappear Form 2023-24:
Follow the steps below to apply for the GJU Reappear Form online. Ensure that you complete the application before the last date, which is October 20, 2023.
- Visit the official website gjust.ac.in.
- If you haven’t created an account, click here to create a new account and log in to continue.
- Enter your address details.
- Update your biometric details.
- Provide your social and education details.
- Choose your exam center (this is mandatory to complete the form).
- Select your course and paper to apply.
- Proceed to pay the fee by clicking on “Click Here.”
- Print the application form for future reference.
|Guru Jambheshwar University, Hisar GJU S & T|
|GJU Reappear Form Apply Online|
GJU Reappear Form 2023-24: Make sure to review all relevant details concerning the GJU Regular/DDE/Annual Courses Reappear/Improvement Online Form before applying for this opportunity. After submission, keep your application form safe as it will serve as an important document for the admit card and selection process. For the latest job notifications, please visit our SarkariJobcity – Study & Jobs portal.
- What is the last date for the GJU reappear form 2023?
- The last date for the GJU reappear form 2023 is October 20, 2023.
- If there is any problem or mistake while filling the GJU Reappear/Improvement Application Form, who should I contact?
- You can contact email@example.com for assistance.
- How to apply online for GJU Reappear Form?
- Read the article carefully to apply for the GJU Reappear Form online.