Short Notification Haryana New Ration Depot License
Haryana New Ration Depot License Apply Online : Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department, Haryana is invites Applications for New Fair Price Shop License in Various Villages of Various District of Haryana (List Attached Below). Government of Haryana Has Released a Notification For new application of New Fair Price Shop License through SARAL Portal. Interested & Eligible Candidate Can Fill Online Form From 29 July 2023. The Last Date for Apply New Fair Price Shop License is 7 August 2023.
Haryana New Ration Depot License 2023
Various Post Villages of District of Haryana 2023
Total : 3224 Post Vacancy 2023
|Post Name||Total Vacancy||Eligibility Qualification|
|New Fair Price Shop License||3224||Applicant must be permanent resident of the locality for which the fair price shop license is applied for.|
Minimum Qualification is 10+2.
Not less than 21 years of age
The family income of the beneficiary is less than Rs. 1.80 lakh per annum as verified in Family Information Data Repository (FIDR) database.
The beneficiary is having Family ID/Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) number.
The beneficiary is above the age of 21 years and upto the age of 60 years.
Candidate must be a Basic Computer Diploma.
● Family ID, Photograph & Signature of Applicant, Basic Computer Course.
● A resident of the locality for which the fair price shop license is applied for. (Address Proof)
● However, in case of a Group like Self Help Group and Sakshar Mahila Smooh, the condition of 10+2 pass and age will not apply.
● Undertaking regarding sound financial condition of the applicant.
● Applicant must not be relative of existing Sarpanch/Panch in rural areas and MC/Deputy Mayor/Mayor/President/Vice-President in urban areas.
Other Important Documents Required
● Undertaking regarding No Criminal case/EC Act case is pending against the applicant.
● Undertaking regarding No applicant should be convicted in any criminal case.
● Aadhar Card, Pan Card etc. (Identity Proof)
● Undertaking regarding No family member has been allotted other FPS.
● Panchayat Resolution in favour of the applicant, duly forwarded by the concerned BDPO.
● Applicant should not be Government servant/Contractual basis or getting any Government pension. (Income Proof is provided by all Candidates)
● Proclamation Certificate of Chowkidar verified from village Panchayat/ MC.
● Map of the Proposed Place for FPS.
● Caste Certificate.
● Rent Agreement (In case of Rented Property).