Karnal Court Peon and Process Server Recruitment 2023 Offline Form
Are you looking for an opportunity to serve the judicial system and be a part of the District and Sessions Judge in Karnal, Haryana? The Karnal Court is offering positions for Peons and Process Servers in 2023. In this blog post, we will provide you with all the essential information related to this opportunity, ensuring you are well-prepared to take the next step in your career.
Key Dates to Remember
- Starting Date: 16/10/2023
- Last Date: 31/10/2023, 05:00 PM
- Interview Date: To be announced soon
- No fees for all applicants. You can fill out the offline form without any cost.
To be eligible for this opportunity, your age should be between 18 and 42 years as of 01/01/2023. Age relaxation is available as per the rules.
The selection process for Peon and Process Server includes the following stages:
- Shortlisting of Candidates
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
A Total of 43 Posts Available
- Process Server: 11 Posts
- Eligibility: 10th Class Passed, knowledge of Hindi/Punjabi languages.
- Peon: 32 Posts
- Eligibility: 8th Class Passed, knowledge of Hindi/Punjabi languages.
How to Apply
To successfully apply for the Karnal Court Peon and Process Server Vacancy, follow these steps:
- Begin by obtaining the offline application form (Available from 16/10/2023).
- Fill out the form with all the required information.
- Gather the necessary documents to support your application.
- Submit the completed application to the following address: Office of the District and Sessions Judge,
District Courts, Karnal, Haryana- 132001
|Karnal Court Peon, Process Server Important Links|
|Content Type||Available On||Content Link|
|Get Offline Form||16/10/2023||Click Here|
|Full Notification||16/10/2023||Click Here|
|Short Notification||16/10/2023||Click Here|
|Official Website||16/10/2023||Click Here|
Prepare yourself to be a vital part of the judicial system in Karnal, Haryana, by applying for the positions of Peon and Process Server. Your journey begins with the offline application, and we wish you the best of luck in the upcoming selection process.