Admissions to All Haryana Colleges for the Year 2023-24
The Department of Higher Education, Government of Haryana, welcomes online applications for admission to various Undergraduate (UG) courses for the academic year 2023-24. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can access the complete notification and apply online. It is essential to carefully review all important details to ensure a smooth application process for Haryana College UG Admissions 2023-24.
Department of Higher Education, Haryana
Admissions for All UG Courses in Haryana Colleges 2023-24
Haryana UG College Admission Notification Highlights
Important Dates :
- Start Date: 19/06/2023
- Last Date: 10/07/2023 (Extended until 11:59 PM)
- Online Document Verification (DV): Until 11 July 2023
- Release of 1st Merit List: 13/07/2023
- Payment of Fees for 1st List: 13-18 July 2023
- Release of 2nd Merit List: 20/07/2023
- Payment of Fees for 2nd List: 21-23 July 2023
- New Registration: 25-30 Sept 2023
- Open Counselling Date: 25-30 Sept 2023
Application Fees :
- For All Candidates: 100/-
- Counselling Late Fees:
- 1st Week: 100/-
- 2nd Week: 100 + 100 Per Day
- Payment Mode: Online
Available Streams :
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Engineering/Technology
- BMS/BBA/BBS and Bachelor of Law
Required Documents :
- Photograph, Signature, Bank Copy
- 10th/12th Marksheet
- Aadhar Card/Family ID
- Domicile/Caste Certificate
- Gap Certificate (If applicable after 12th) and more
Haryana College UG Merit List 2023 :
The Haryana Education Department, DHE, will announce the UG Merit List a few days after the application deadline. The Haryana College UG Merit List will be available as scheduled. Candidates can access their details by downloading the Haryana College UG Merit List from the DHE Admission Portal.
How to Complete the Online Form :
- Read the notification before filling out the online admission application form.
- Collect all necessary documents, including eligibility, ID proof, address details, and basic information.
- Prepare scanned documents related to the admission form, such as photos, signatures, ID proofs, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, carefully review the preview and all columns.
- If required to pay fees online or offline, follow the provided instructions.
- Submit the application form and retain a printout of the final submitted form for reference.
Important Links :
|Content Type||Available On||Content Link|
|Apply For Open Counselling||25/09/2023||Registration | Login|
|Re-Open Counselling Date||22/09/2023||Click Here|
|2nd Merit List||20/07/2023||Click Here|
|1st Merit List||13/07/2023||Click Here|
|Fill Online Form||19/06/2023||Click Here|
|Date Extend Notice||07/07/2023||Click Here|
|Search College||19/06/2023||Click Here|
|Revised Form Date||12/06/2023||Click Here|
|Full Notification||12/06/2023||Click Here|
|Official Website||12/06/2023||Click Here|