Haryana HARTRON Various Vacancy 2023: Here, you can find information about the existing and upcoming Haryana HARTRON Various Vacancy, including recruitment news, total posts, salary, syllabus, exam pattern, exam date, admit card, result, answer key, selection process, merit list, question paper, application fee, educational qualification, age limit, and experience.
Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Ltd, Haryana
DEO, Networking Assistant, Networking Engineer Recruitment 2023
Advt No. : Hartron / ICTET / 2023 / 06
- Starting Date: 15/09/2023
- Last Date: 29/09/2023 (11:59 PM)
- Exam Date: Oct / Nov 2023
- Admit Card: 09/10/2023
- For All: Rs. 354/- (Tentative)
- Payment Mode: Online Mode
Details of Age Limit:
- Age Limit: Not Given in Advt.
- Age Limit as on: Not Given
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
- Written Examination
- Typing Test (If Required)
- DV (Document Verification)
- Medical Examination
Total : 129 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||115||12th Passed (50% Marks) / Graduation and ‘O’ Level / 01 Year Computer Course OR03 Years Diploma in any stream / BCA / B.Sc. (Comp / Sc. / IT) ORPost Matric One Year ITI Course in Stenography / NCVT in stenography (60% Marks),Data Punching Speed of 9000 key depressions per hour OR 150 key depressions per Minute.|
|Networking Assistant||09||03 Years Diploma in Comp.Sc. / IT / Electronics / Electronics & Comm. / BCA / B.Sc. (Comp. Sc. / IT) / ’A’ / ’B’ Level course from DOE / NIELIT (55% Marks).01 Year Experience.|
|Networking Engineer||05||B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech (in any stream) / M.Sc.(Comp.Sc. / IT) / MCA / ‘B’ / ’C’ Level course from DOE / NIELIT (60% Marks) ORM.Sc (Physics / Math / Statistics) (60% Marks) and PGDCA (60% Marks),Certification in MCSE / CCNA / DCNE / Linux / Solaris / Minimum 3 months Diploma in Networking / System Security,01 Year Experience.|
How to Fill Online Form for Haryana HARTRON Various Vacancy 2023:
- Read the Notification Before Applying for the Online or Offline Recruitment Application.
- Collect all necessary documents, including eligibility, ID proof, address details, and basic details.
- Prepare the scanned documents related to the application form, such as photos, signatures, ID proof, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, carefully review all the columns and the preview.
- If required to pay fees online or offline, follow the given steps for fee payment.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout of the final submitted form.