RBI Bank Assistant Vacancy 2023: Here, you can find information about the RBI Bank 450 Assistant Vacancy 2023, including existing and upcoming details such as recruitment news, total posts, salary, syllabus, exam pattern, exam date, admit card, result, answer key, selection process, merit list, question paper, application fee, educational qualification, age limit, and experience.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Starting Date: 13/09/2023
- Last Date: 04/10/2023 (11:59 PM)
- Prelims Exam Date: 18-19 Nov 2023
- Mains Exam Date: 31/12/2023
- Gen / OBC / EWS: Rs. 450/-
- SC / ST / ESM: Rs. 50/-
- PH (Divyang): Rs. 50/-
- Payment Mode: Online Mode
Details of Age Limit:
- Age Limit: 20-28 Years
- Age Limit as on: 01/09/2023
- Birthdate: 02/09/1995 to 01/09/2003
- Age relaxation available as per rules
- Prelims Written Exam
- Mains Written Exam
- Language Proficiency Test
- DV (Document Verification)
- Medical Examination
Total: 450 Posts
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Assistant||450|| Graduation Degree.|
Knowledge of Word Processing on PC,
Proficiency in the Official Language of the State.
For More Details Read the Notification.
RBI Bank 450 Assistant Vacancy Details
How to Fill Online Form for RBI Bank 450 Assistant Vacancy 2023:
- Read the full notification before applying for the online vacancy application form.
- Collect all necessary documents, including eligibility, ID proof, address details, and basic details.
- Prepare the scanned documents related to the application form, such as photos, signatures, ID proof, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, carefully review all the columns and the preview.
- If required to pay fees online or offline, follow the given steps for fee payment.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout of the final submitted form.